Thursday, October 06, 2005

Receiving His Joy & searching out His Wisdom ...

Praise the Lord on High this morning !

It is wonderful to know that God reigns over every circumstance of our lives. It is wonderful to know One who lifts us up and gives us great joy, gives us wisdom! All the Life that so flows, that so freely flows from the Son to us, His Children, is not dependant upon our circumstances or on our trials, we can know Joy, we can know peace, peace that surpasses all understanding. Peace is a person, Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace.

A fav scripture of mine (paraphrase): Even as sin came into this world through one man (Adam) even MORE SO life flows to us through JESUS CHRIST! Here it is: "For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ" Romans 5:17

I think one of the most amazing (my fav Word to describe my Saviour) I'll say it again, one of the most amazing things I have learned, and constantly am reminded of & learning, is that my Life is truly hidden with Christ in God. This means that I am free from sin, I am free to live in Him each and every day, through the abundance of His grace towards me. I constantly am reminded that He lives, He lives. I embrace the Lord with every part of my being, & I turn towards the beauty of His presence, and I truly bow before Him and Honor Him, He truly is Lord of Lords & the Almighty God.

One other thing to share with you is that the Word of God is Wisdom. I so need wisdom, raising children, with every decision that life brings ... How this world, how our children, how I need wisdom! I am searching for it, and I am finding it and desiring it more & more. May the treasure of wisdom grow within us as we search the scriptures diligently ... we so need wisdom ... we so need to offer wisdom to others who are enslaved to the ravages of sin & darkenened foolish minds deceived by pride & selfishness... they need to know the hope & love of the Saviour ... and that He can bring a wisdom that comes from above into the confusion & hopelessness so many face daily .... Read the book of Proverbs ... search out Solomon's wisdom ... Solomon's wisdom touched all the people in His kingdom .... people came from all over to hear His words of Wisdom.

God Bless you as you meet with Him & surrender to His love for you. Walk with Him & He will guide and instruct you to receive the manifold riches of His Son !
til next time !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home