Monday, April 04, 2005

The tugging at your Heart ....

"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses."
( 1 Timothy 6:12 )

I am reminded today of the many promises we are given through the Son of God, thorugh His Word. I am so grateful as I look behind me, and see the ten years that I have been on this journey, of coming to know the Lord, that I have had opportunity to awaken, each and every day, with a song of Praise within my heart. That I have known a joy , an unspeakable joy, because my Saviour lives, because He walks with me, and He talks with me. I have peace with God through faith in Jesus Christ.

It is a gift from the Lord that one must never take lightly - to have that tugging in one's heart to commune and have fellowship with the Lord. How sweet that is !! To know that the tug at our heart is a sure sign of God's love and of His desire to welcome us into sweet fellowship with Him each and every day.

God has promised us that as we fully enter into this type of heart to heart communion and relationship with Him, we can be assured that He will bear our burdens. He gives us rest, a spiritual rest, as we trust Him and trust His promises and faithfulness. God never changes. He is the same yesterday, today and forevermore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home